CCSD Educational Technology
We believe technology provides 21st century learners the opportunity to excel when dynamic, engaging and innovative practices are used to meet their diverse needs.
The CCSD Educational Technology Department is focused on improving student achievement and college and career readiness by providing leadership and instructional support to teachers and leaders as they integrate technology into the curriculum.
In supporting CCSD’s Vision 2016 the Department of Educational Technology & Instructional Support has adopted the ISTE NETs for Advancing Digital Age Coaching in order to advance the integration of the Common Core State Standards and our core mission.
Teacher Technology Proficiency Survey
- We want to know what your technology needs are. Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey before December 20, 2013 to help us serve you better.
The purpose of this survey is to:
1. Assess teacher technology proficiency across our district
2. Determine needs for technology professional development
3. Identify teacher technology leaders within CCSD
4. Provide data for reporting to the SC Department of Education and to the CCSD Board of Education (which impacts funding for technology)
Do You Edmodo?
We are excited to announce our district-wide deployment of Edmodo, a free and secure social networking platform for teachers, students, parents and school administrators. Attend one of the weekly webinars occuring each Tuesday at 4:00 pm to learn how to get started.
While the HelpDesk, (843) 308-8181, is often your best bet for something that can be resolved immediately; Heat Self Service offers an alternate method of initiating work orders for technology equipment issues and failures.