PLMS (ERO Replacement) - Quick Guides and Resources
The Professional Learning Management Suite is the professional learning tracking module of PALMS.
- Quick Guide - Registering and Withdrawing from Courses
Providing quality professional development for teachers in the area of technology is a major priority of the Department of Educational Technology. If you would like to make a request for support from CCSD Ed Tech please contact the ed tech specialist(s) designated to your learning community.
Some of the Most Frequently Requested Services are:
• Graduate and recertifcation technology integration courses and workshops for teachers and administrators
• Customized school-based professional development (Edmodo, Sharp School, Web Tools, iPads, SMART Boards)
• On-site ‘over-the-shoulder’ instructional support for teachers
• Consultation on innovative instructional technology practices